BLACK BULL Heavy Duty Bollards
Steel Bollards, hot dip galvanised and powder coated
A comprehensive range of heavy duty bollards with a wide spread of protective capabilities that meet most eventualities.
- Heavy duty protection.
- Manufactured from high grade steels.
- Highly visible finish.
Use bollards ‘L’ to ‘XXL’ in traffic areas where lorries and forklifts operate, loading bays, site entrances, corners of buildings etc.
The use of bollard ‘S’ is recommended where space is restricted.
- Surface: Surface plate drilled 4 fixing holes.
- Sub-surface: 400mm depth with ground anchor.
Hot Dip Galv. powder coated yellow with black bands.
Types ‘S’ and ‘L’ also available in HDG and powder coated White/Red finish.
Protection Bollard ‘S’
Suitability: Medium to heavy impacts.
Protection Bollard ‘L’
Suitability: Heavy impacts.
Protection Bollard ‘XL’
Suitability: Very heavy impacts.
Protection Bollard ‘XXL’
Suitability: Extremely heavy impacts.
Additionally the ‘XXL’ bollard is equipped with a removable cap, which
enables the bollard to be filled with concrete when in situ if required.
- Surface fixing bolts for models S + L (4 per bollard): ref 100.18.268
- Surface fixing bolts for models XL + XXL (4 per bollard): ref 100.14.550