Interlocking tiles with high anti-fatigue properties
- Durable anti-fatigue matting system.
- Raised bubbled surface to stimulate blood circulation and reduction of fatigue.
- Interlocking system provides flexibility in the type of shape that can be created.
- Soft but sturdy rubber material offers protection from adverse effects from cold, hard concrete floors.
- Rubber is naturally slip resistant.
|Product Height||13.5 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +50°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Not resistant to fat and mineral oil|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for dry indoor environments|
|Installation Method||Loose lay interlocking mats|
|Cleaning Method||Use a high pressure hose (not exceeding 60psi) to remove the dirt and debris on the mats. For best results use a mild detergent (pH 4.0-9.0) to clean the mats. Do not use steam or degreasers or caustic chemicals. Do not mechanically scrub the mats.|
|Country of Origin||Sri Lanka|
|Tensile Strength||3 MPa|