Reduce slipping with this handy individual version of COBAmat
- Vinyl mat offering all the inherent benefits of COBAmat, but in an individual mat.
- Bright yellow safety bevelled edging all round to reduce trip hazards and highlight location.
- Standard hole sized option is ideal for trapping swarf and debris.
- Heavy-duty option (22 mm x 10 mm hole size).
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to DIN 51130.
|Surface Finish||Cross ribbed lattice|
|Product Height||12 mm|
|Hole Size||Standard: 22 mm x 22 mm. Heavy: 22 mm x 10 mm.|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals. PVC resists alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalis. PVC resists oil and grease if properly cleaned. PVC does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons. Please contact us for more specific details|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors|
|UV Resistance||Resistant to UV|
|Typical Applications||Standard – Ideal for all industrial environments, especially machine tool areas where swarf is in abundance. Heavy – Ideal for all industrial environments, especially in machine tool areas of high traffic and where pallet trucks/trolleys are in use|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Accessories||All mats come with factory fitted bevel edges to prevent trip hazards. Fixing cubes are available to secure the mat to the floor.|
|Cleaning Method||Easily cleaned with hot soapy water/pressure washer|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Slip Tested to||DIN 51130 – R10|