Standing the test of time, our original safety matting
- The original premium multi-purpose safety mat widely used across industry today.
- An ideal choice for longer production lines, or for covering mezzanine floors.
- Available in four vibrant colours and four weave (hole) sizes to suit the application.
- Vinyl strips are interwoven, rather than welded, for better flexibility and lower risk of breaking.
- Cross-ribbed grip to reduce slipping.
- Fully reversible for added longevity.
- Suitable for use in wet and dry environments, or where swarf and debris cause problems.
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 and slip tested to DIN 51130.
- Commonly used in areas such as machine shops with lathes, assembly/finishing areas where offcuts and debris may be present.
- 22 mm x 22 mm hole size.
|Surface Finish||Cross ribbed lattice|
|Product Height||12 mm|
|Hole Size||22 mm x 22 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalis and general industrial chemicals. PVC resists alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalis. PVC resists oil and grease if properly cleaned. PVC does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons. Please contact us for more specific details|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors|
|UV Resistance||Resistant to UV, but please note that red is not colourfast in direct sunlight|
|Typical Applications||General industrial, Engineering, Machine tool areas where swarf prevalent|
|Installation Method||Loose lay, reversible|
|Accessories||Factory fitted edging where required|
|Cleaning Method||Pressure hose with mild detergent if required|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Slip Tested to||DIN 51130 – R10|