Best-selling ribbed runner for floors and workbenches
- Widely used for many different industrial applications, as floor matting or workbench/tool protection.
- Ribbed rubber surface provides additional grip reducing the risk of slipping for operatives.
- Provides a protective covering for workbenches, cushioning the impact of tools and apparatus.
- Also useful for protecting stock at packing stations, and components in assembly areas.
- Can be helpful in supporting noise insulation initiatives.
|Surface Finish||Fine fluted ribs|
|Product Height||3 mm or 6 mm|
|Roll Length||10 m|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +80°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Resistant to water and most mild acids|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors|
|Typical Applications||Workbenches, Workstations, Walkways|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Hose down or pressure wash using a mild detergent|
|Country of Origin||China|