Multi-purpose doormat, suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Multi-purpose doormat that scrapes away dirt and also retains water.
- Raised pattern scrapes away dirt and debris from footwear.
- Non-slip, helping to reduce the risk of slipping on wet floors.
- Holds up to 2.6 litres of water/ m2 or 1.5kg of dry dust/ m2.
- Ideal industrial and manufacturing industries, where wet, greasy or oily conditions are present.
- Bevelled edging as a safety standard.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Slip tested to DIN 51130.
|Surface Finish||Raised rectangular cleats|
|Product Height||6 mm|
|Product Weight||4.2 kg/ m2|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Resistant to many chemicals, alkalis, detergents, oils, machine coolant and general industrial coolants. Rubber may swell in polar solvents.|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments|
|Typical Applications||Entrance areas|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||0.75 m x 0.85 m can be washed in standard domestic washing machines. All other sizes can be laundered in commercial washing machines or hosed down with high pressure washer.|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Slip Tested to||DIN 51130 – R10|