Electrical insulating matting that conforms to BS EN 61111:2009
- Specialist electrical insulating matting to protect operatives from electrical shocks.
- Conforms to the most recent internationally recognised safety standard IEC 61111:2009 /BS EN 61111:2009.
- Designed specifically for use in front of switchboards and for other areas with high voltage equipment.
- Three thicknesses available to meet the different classes of working voltage, Class 0, Class 2 and Class 4.
- Colour coded on the reverse clearly identifying the working voltage classification.
- Ribbed surface helps to provide a firmer footing, reducing the risk of slips while improving standing comfort.
|Surface Finish||Fine fluted ribs|
|Product Height||3 mm, 4 mm or 5 mm|
|Roll Length||10 m|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +80°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Resistant to acid and oil at low temperatures|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for dry indoor environments|
|Typical Applications||High voltage areas, Open switchboards|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Hose down or pressure wash using a mild detergent|
|Country of Origin||UAE|