A real asset in floor protection for domestic and commercial use
- Easy to clean, practical and machine washable.
- Easy care, smaller sizes* can be washed in a domestic washing machine. (All sizes can be washed in an industrial washing machine.)
- Carpet pile can retain up to 3.5 litres/ m2 of moisture.
- Also traps up to 800g of debris/dry dust.
- Bleach and fade resistant, 11-year warranty against significant colour loss.
|Surface Finish||Straight set|
|Product Height||8 mm|
|Product Weight||2.3kg/ m2|
|Mat Edge||NBR 20 mm|
|Pile Weight||0.65Kg/ m2|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +60°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Rubber is resistant to many chemicals, alkalis, detergents and general industrial chemicals. Rubber may swell in polar solvents.|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for indoor environments|
|Typical Applications||Entrance areas|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||0.6 m x 0.85 m and 0.85 m x 1.2 m can be washed in standard domestic washing machines. All other sizes can be laundered in commercial washing machines.|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Guarantee||2 years against manufacturing defects. 11 year against colour loss, subject to washing instructions being adhered too.|
|Colour fastness to light||5|
|Colour fastness to rubbing, wet and dry:||5|
|Colour fastness to water||5|
|Colour fastness to soiling||5|
|Electrostatic charging:||ISO 6356 (2012) Determination of the static electrical propensity walking test – 0.3kVolts|