Fatigue relief for standing workers on production lines or benches
- Heavy-duty rubber mats provide a comfortable standing surface for operatives.
- Available as interlocking modules for long runs, or as a single workstation mat.
- Resistant to oil and grease making it ideal for food production areas or in any catering business.
- Diamond patterned surface provides underfoot grip.
- Hardwearing rubber ensures a long life in normal use.
- Suitable for high temperature environments.
- Slip tested to DIN 51130.
|Material||Natural rubber/25% NBR blend|
|Surface Finish||Diamond pattern|
|Product Height||12 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Resistance to Chemicals||Limited resistance to fat and mineral oil|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for wet and dry indoor environments|
|Typical Applications||General industrial|
|Installation Method||Loose lay interlocking mats|
|Cleaning Method||Pressure hose|
|Country of Origin||Sri Lanka|
|Storage and application||Mat should be covered by polythene|
|Tensile Strength||3 MPa|
|Application Temperature||-30°C to 50°C|
|Slip Tested to||DIN 51130 – R10|
|Manufacturing process||Compression moulding|