Extra tough conductive matting
- Heavy-duty neoprene rubber for demanding environments.
- Suitable as an ESD work surface mat or hardwearing anti-static floor mat.
- Solder iron resistant and low reflecting, ideal for electrical component manufacturing and refurbishment.
- Hardwearing Neoprene is heat, chemical, oil, fire and ozone resistant.
- Grounded via a 10 mm male stud fitted to the mat.
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1.
- Point to point resistance (Rp-p): 1.8 x 108 ?
- Resistance to a groundable point (Rgp): 4.3 x 106?
|Product Height||2 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +70°C|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for dry indoor environments|
|Accessories||ESD accessories available|
|Country of Origin||China|