Fatigue relief for welding professionals
- Welders need relief from standing like any other professional.
- The heavy-duty top surface is both resilient and fire tested, whilst the soft foam underlayer provides cushioning for the feet.
- Ideal for welding bays and demanding industrial use.
- Flame retardant top surface (tested to BS EN 13501-1) so weld sparks arent an issue.
- Loose lay can be moved easily.
- Bevelled edges help avoid creating a trip risk.
|Material||Vinyl top surface with PVC foam backing (fusion bonded, not glued)|
|Surface Finish||Diamond pattern|
|Product Height||15 mm|
|Roll Length||18.3 m|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +55°C|
|Environmental Resistance||Suitable for dry indoor environments. Will withstand welding splatter and spillages of other hot materials.|
|Typical Applications||Welding bays|
|Installation Method||Loose lay|
|Cleaning Method||Brush/mop the top surface|
|Fire Tested to||BS EN 13501-1 Class Cfl – s1|
|Country of Origin||China|