Toprax – Longspan Bay Shelving c/w TC Bin Kits
Overall Bay Size: H1500 x W1812 x D238mm / Double Bay 625mm
Chipboard Shelves – Blue Bins
Toprax can be used as a Longspan shelving system for the storage of longer/larger goods where a standard shelving system would not be suitable.
Based upon the standard Toprax design, it is a cost saving alternative to conventional fully braced longspan systems with a comparable load capacity.
- Toprax longspan can be supplied with galvanised steel or chipboard shelves. For Chipboard see: 023375SI/TC4B
- Shelf sizes W 1740mm x D 290mm
- Available with either 3, 4, 6 or 8 shelf versions
- For added stability of the beams a Beam Tie is also available.
Toprax also offers unrivalled versatility as you can mix standard bays with longspan bays as shown, to offer multiple options dependant upon the type of goods to be stored.
- Max capacity per pair of beam levels: 450kg each (UDL)
- Floor fixing is required where shelving bays exceed a height to depth ratio of 4:1