Black Conductive Storage Containers
These TC Storage Containers are manufactured using antistatic, carbon, conductive particles/fibres which produce a low charging (antistatic) container which is less likely to damage static sensitive items.
This makes them ideal for use as part of a complete ESD control programme, as defined by BS IEC 61340-5-1:2007
Topstore – TC Range Semi-Open Fronted Containers.
A simple and effective small parts storage system for a wide range of materials. Space saving, manufactured from polypropylene, can be stacked or for increased flexibility, used with Topstore Louvred Panels, Cabinets and Shelving.
- Strong, heavy duty with reinforced base, sides and stacking rim
- Durable, resistant to most industrial solvents
- Material is capable of withstanding a temperature range from -15 degrees centigrade to +50 degrees centigrade, however this this may not apply when under load or stress dependant upon use or application
- Hygienic, clean, smooth inside faces guard against build up of grease etc
- Index card slot for instant product identification (labels not supplied as standard – please order separately)
Important: Container Stacking Loads
Please note that when stacking containers, the entire stack load is dispersed onto the base container.
Therefore neither the individual load or the total load of the stacked containers (up to the max.stack height) should exceed the maximum stack load.
The diagram shows TC5 containers stacked to their maximum of 4 high.
As the maximum stack load for TC5 is 45Kg, if containers 1,2 &3 are equally loaded they can each carry 15Kg.
If they were stacked 3 high and equally loaded each container could carry 22.5Kg or 2 high 45Kg.