Topstore NXT-GEN Semi-Open Fronted Stack & Nest Containers
- Overall Length 103 x Overall Width 100 x Overall Height 50mm
- Internal Length 95 x Internal Width 76 x Internal Height 47mm
These next generation storage containers are designed to help you make the most of the space in your business.
Manufactured from polypropylene these containers combine the quality that you have come to expect with its revolutionary design enabling the bin to stack and nest, with the facility to be mounted onto louvred panels and to hold dividers to make the best possible use of the space available.
NXT-GEN containers are also designed to be used with our cabinets and shelving systems to make this one of the most flexible bins available.
Available in 7 sizes and 3 colours as standard.
Containers can be manufactured in own brand and colours for high volume users.
- Dividers available to run front to back or left to right dependent on bin size
- When not in use, the bins will nest reducing the amount of storage space required
- Resistant to most chemicals, including oil and acids.
- Material is capable of withstanding a temperature range from -15°c to +50°c, however this may not apply when under load or stress dependent on use or application.
- Increased clear access facilities for easy selection
- Ergonomic design generates greater durability and strength
- Lifting handle on larger bins
- Index card slot for instant product identification (label not supplied as standard please order separately)
Container Stacking Loads:
Please note that when stacking containers, the entire stack load is dispersed onto the base container therefore neither the individual load or the total load of the stacked containers (up to the max. stack height) should exceed the max. stack load.
Eg. The image shows NXT5 containers stacked to their max. of 4 high. As the max. stack load for NXT5 is 60Kg, if containers 1,2 & 3 are equally loaded they can each carry 20Kg.
If they were stacked 3 high and equally loaded each container could carry 30Kg, or 2 high 60Kg.