Traffic Line Pedestrian Safety Barriers is easily and quickly deployed to warn pedestrians of potentially hazardous situations. Now produced in High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) it features a higher reflective area to meet various legislation’s.
Available in 3 gate or 4 gate versions, the barrier is easily deployed and despite being lighter in weight is remarkably stable when used.
The Traffic Line Pedestrian Safety Barrier is fully approved by Openreach.
- Quickly and easily deployed
- High stable and durable
- Light weight moulding
- Moulded in strong HDPE
- Frame: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Gates: 3 or 4
- Colour: Red with red/white reflective panels
- W: 1000 x H: 750 x D: 50mm
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN 12899-1
- Chapter 8 – The Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Work & Road Works – a Code of Practice Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions