The 77100 Double Section Roof Ladder has an optimum weight frame for ease of positioning with no compromise on strength.
Fitted with a heavy-duty roof hook with large non-slip rubber end bar for a superior apex fit.
Heavy-duty locking catches and non-slip rubber sleeved support bars for roof protection.
Large wheels for easy manoeuvring on roof.
Compact for easy storage and transportation.
- Heavy-duty roof hook reshaped for a stronger superior fit across the roof apex
- Large rubber sleeved end bar to enhance safety and grip
- Rubber sleeved non-slip support bars to provide additional protection for the roof and tiles by supporting weight evenly
- Box section stiles for strength and rigidity, lightweight but strong
- Large wheels for easy manoeuvring on roof
- Heavy-duty locking catches for increased stability and prevention of sections separating
- Much easier to transport than a single section roof ladder
- Suitable for roof slopes of between 15° and 55°
- 150kg load capacity suitable for Trade use
|MODEL NO.||MAX. OPEN EXTENDED LENGTH (M)||PACKING LENGTH (M) EXCL HOOK||APPROX. CLOSED LENGTH (M)||APPROX. PRODUCT WEIGHT (KG)||MAX. LOAD (KG)|
|77101||4.89m (16ft 1in)||3.1m (10ft 2in)||3.21m (10ft 6in)||13.05kg||150kg (23st 9lb)|
|77102||6.01m (19ft 9in)||3.6m (11ft 10in)||3.77m (12ft 4in)||14.77kg||150kg (23st 9lb)|
|77103||7.13m (23ft 5in)||4.2m (13ft 9in)||4.33m (14ft 2in)||16.8kg||150kg (23st 9lb)|
|77104||8.25m (27ft 1in)||4.8m (15ft 9in)||4.89m (16ft 1in)||18.53kg||150kg (23st 9lb)|